Wine Tour to Sanlucar de Barrameda from Seville with Optional Horse Riding
Enjoy a day trip from Seville to one of the best wine regions in the South of Spain, Sanlucar de Barrameda. Visit two wineries and learn the wine-making process as you taste different varieties of national wines. Discover the architecture and culture of this destination as you stroll by its streets with your guide and savor some an Andalusian breakfast. Take a walk down the village's beach and learn the historical trading importance of this site; upgrade this experience and ride a horse with the assistance of your guide before going back to Seville.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One wine tasting in a small winery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Horse riding on the beach (if option is selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Insider tips
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Book this full-day tour from Seville, and start the experience with a hotel pick up. Your guide will take you to the village of Sanlucar de Barrameda, where you will visit two of the oldest wine cellars in the area. Learn the process of the sherry wine production, and taste some of the best varieties of Spanish wine.
You will later explore its streets and main monuments, and enjoy a lunch composed by fresh fish and seafood (own expense). After this you will go for a walk on the white-sand beach, visiting the location where the Guadalquivir river meets the Atlantic Ocean. This geographical estuary has made of this village a major trading port between the Mediterranean Sea countries and the Atlantic Ocean ones. If you have chosen the upgraded experience, you will start your day enjoying a horse ride through the beach before checking out wineries and heading back to the city.
The tour will finish with a hotel drop-off in Seville.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours can be customized according to your preferences
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Kids under 5 will also be charged
- A supplement for languages other than English and Spanish might apply. Tours in the winery will be in English and Spanish only!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Private tour available with a supplement.
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicles will be thoroughly disinfected before use
- Masks and gloves will be worn by drivers and guides and hand sanitiser available
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.