Wine tour to Russian Champagne House Abrau-Durso
Guided tour to Abrau Durso will take you to the most famous Russian wine cellars where sparkling wine is produced and stored.
Abrau-Durso today is a modern technically advanced company with a great history dating back to the days of tsar Alexander II.
The tour includes:
- excursion in the wine cellars
- detailed description of classical and modern style of sparkling wine production
- sparkling wine tasting
- visit to the official gift shop
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees 1500 Rub/per (appr. 22 Euro)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abrau-Durso Winery, Abrau-Durso, Novorossiysk Russia
Tour the most famous Russian wine cellars, learn about it and taste it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Bam, Abrau-Durso, Novorossiysk Russia
After the tour with take a romantic walk along beautiful lake Abrau - the biggest lake in the western part of North Caucasus.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Novorossiysk, Novorossiysk, Krasnodar Krai, Southern District
After Abrau-Durso optional visit to Novorossiysk is available. The city is famous for its third largest sea port in Russia, WW II sites and beautiful Black Sea embankment of Tsemess bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This experience is eligible for hotel pickup. Once your purchase is complete, you’ll be able to coordinate pickup details directly with your operator.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.