Wine tour to Cricova -visit Old Orhei private from Chisinau
Cricova Winery Moldova with wine tasting. It is a real underground wine city with wide streets, warehouses, tasting rooms. The total length of this enterprise is 120 km
The “Grand Cellars of Cricova” house a varied collection of wines, The National Oenotec. The unique exhibits (“Jerusalem of Easter” vintage 1902, the liqueur “Jan Becher” vintage 1902) together with other 158 brands from Burgundy, Moselle, Tokay, the Rhine, are in the collection of the establishment as well as of Moldova in general, comprising nowadays a total of about 1.3 million bottles.
History of Cricova
What To Expect Orheiul Vechi is a grade V and VII UNESCO’s heritage site and is a complex of historical and architectural monuments located in the area of an amazing beauty formed by the narrow stream (path) of the Raut river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - where 3 types of wines shall be tasted
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- “Be our Guest” you have the opportunity to visit the most beautiful and famous winery Cricova from Europe. The biggest cellars in the whole world are, with no doubt, situated in Cricova, Moldova, only a few kilometers north of Chisinau. Here, underground lies a real city of wine – with wide streets, warehouses, tasting-rooms and so on.
Cricova - the famous underground wine city
Being placed under the town Cricova, the cellars form a true underground city with avenues, streets, and broadways. Only their names seem to be so old: Cabernet, Feteasca, Riesling, Aligote, Sauvignon … Every street’s name corresponds to the wine brand preserved right there, in the adjacent niches.
The most startling sight in the Orheiul Vechi (Old Orhei) open-air historical complex is this monastery dug into a cave, dating from as far back as the 13th century and possibly earlier.
Orheiul Vechi is home to Ethnographical musical festival Gustart that takes place at the end of August Visit rural Moldova Old Orhei Open Air Museum and Orheiul Vechi Cave Monasteries.
• Orhei, Orhei, Orhei District
• Cricova Winery, Strada Petru Ungureanu 1, Cricova 2084 Moldova
• Moldova Traditional fod ,hand made - enjoy the lunch
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
BeOurGuest, travelers will pick up from hotel, apartment.
Departure Time :6/23/2019 - 6/3/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Friday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.