Wine tour from Tbilisi with lunch and cooking experience
Discover Georgian gastronomy and wines through the most welcoming and personal experience. Learn Georgian recipes and prepare your own traditional lunch with the help of a local chef. You will be accompanied by our friendly and professional wine guide who will uncover Georgian wine and food world for you. You will visit two wineries and be welcomed by the winemakers.
1. Visit top wineries and indulge local wines with the guarantee of quality.
2. Explore Georgian wine-making with a professional wine guide.
3. Experience once in a lifetime experience of cooking your own Georgian lunch.
4. Convenient meeting point.
5. Option to buy wines directly from the wineries.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Georgian traditional lunch
- Wine tastings and tours in 2 different wineries
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Highly qualified wine guide who only works with wine tours
- Cooking masterclass
What's excluded :
- Gratitude for the guide
- Food and beverages other than mentioned in the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tbilisi, Tbilisi
The wine tour will start from Tbilisi with our friendly and professional wine guide who has got wine education both in Georgia and in France. After meeting the international guide, you will walk to the cooking masterclass where you will have the opportunity to be involved in hands-in experience of cooking several Georgian traditional dishes. The experience will be culminated with the flavorsome Georgian lunch prepared by you.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Saguramo, Saguramo, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
You will head to the winery which produces premium wines. You will meet with the winemaker or winery's representative who will show you the winery and cellar where wines are made with the most ancient tradition in the world. You will be able to ask the questions about the technology, wines and traditions, and have a very personal experience. You will taste a number of wines and learn about local grape varieties too.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dzegvi, Dzegvi, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
Depart to a family winery and be welcomed by a winemaker or winery's owner. Here you will hear the stories about the wines, wine-making technology and wine cellar. You will taste the wines and discover the tasting techniques in order to explore the unique aromas and flavours of Georgian wines. After this intense wine tastings and tours, you will head back to the capital.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :8 Shota Rustaveli Ave, T'bilisi 0118, Georgia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.