Wine tour and tasting
Don’t miss the opportunity to taste the international award winning distinguished wines of Santorini and enjoy the world's best sunset.A bottle of local wine is waiting for you at the end of the tour so to enjoy the glorious sunset to its fullest. Round trip transportation included from the airport, Athinios Port, hotels, and the Cable Car for cruise passengers.
Transfer: With luxury Mercedes mini bus.
Maps and other information about the islandTasting of 7 different local wines
One bottle of red/rose/white wine with local delicacies (for every two guests)100 euros per guest
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- A bottle of red/rose/white wine with local delicacies (for every two guests)85 euros per guest
- Tour guide
- Info about Santorini during the route
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
- Entry/Admission - Estate Argyros
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
Venetsanos winery is located right above the port of Athinios, overlooking the magnificent caldera of Santorini. A family winery since 1947 with unique architecture, a sun terrace and a cafe.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Estate Argyros, Episkopi Gonia, 84700 Greece
Based in Episkopi Santorini, the winery owns 120ha of vineyards with ungrafted -original rootstock - phylloxera safe plants averaging 70 years old, including some of the oldest vines on the island which are over 200 years old.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all the hotels in SantoriniWe will contact you 24h prior to the tour to define the pick up time and point
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.