Wine Tour and Light Lunch Salento and Puglia
The day takes place visiting two wineries: in each we will taste 3 or more selected wines ("NO entry level wines")
Furthermore, my tours always have a convenient organized and private transfer, with their own insurance, which will allow you to taste the wines without worrying about having to drive.
IMPORTANT: I always accompany my guests personally throughout the day and, as a professional sommelier, I am available for technical and non-technical information.
During the experience we will visit historical and traditional companies while during transfers between one winery and another, I will have the pleasure of telling you the history of the wine of my region; in this way you will be able to appreciate the visits in the cellar, understanding how the Apulian wines were born and evolved.
I visited and selected numerous wineries throughout Puglia and chose very small wineries often run by families, historic wineries or even cellars with an attached wine museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting wines are always included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- NOT included in the "what is included" item
- Lecce is the main meeting point from where you leave for the wineries selected for visits.
The sommelier is always present during the visits and the tour.
Departure Point :Palazzo Belsanti, Viale dell'Università, 63, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.