Excellent service, comfortable hotels, certified guides, 20 ears experience, hospitality, 24/7 service in hotel. Best price.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3*Hotel (BB) ( bed and breakfast)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of a guide for the tourists in the language desirable for them
- Entry tickets
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Day 1 - Meeting at the airport. Accommodation at the hotel. Free time
Day 2 - Breakfast A trip to Eastern Georgia. Wine tasting in Kakheti region. The fortress Ujarma the upper castle, church Dzhvarpatiosani, tower, wall and other structures V century. The monastery in Shuamta (5-17cc)-a complex of three churches of different periods. Lunch Telavi. Excursion to the residence of King Irakli II. Tasting of four varieties of Georgian wine in the winery and dinner.
Day 3 - Breakfast Tbilisi Tour: Abanotubani -Sulphur Baths, Lunch. The Tbilisi Holy Trinity Cathedral commonly known as Sameba. Street Shardeni Dinner in a traditional Georgian restaurant where executed Georgian folk songs and dances.
Day 4 - Breakfast Trip to Mtskheta. was capital of the early Georgian Kingdom. Lunch. Svetitskhoveli Cathedral. Dinner
Day 5 - Breakfast Trip to Signagy , City of Love Lunch. Museum of Tsinandali Dinner
Day 6 - Breakfast Visit the Ethnographi Open Air Museum of Tbilisi Lunch. Turtle Lake- area funicular and observation desk with an overview of the city. Farewell dinner
Day 7 - Breakfast Check-Out at 12:00 Transfer to the airport.
Departure Point :აეროპორტი, Tbilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.