Wine tasting with a view close to Verona
Wine is not just a product of the earth, it is also the story of those who produce it. Tales are told of vineyards, wines, people, and passions here in this winery every day.
The company is just 5 minutes drive from downtown Verona and it has about 4 hectares of vineyards and 6 hectares of olive groves: it’s a very small family business.
The farm is also officially run under the conversion to organic farming system.
The cellar is still very small and the idea of the wine tasting experience is to let you feel this familiar but still very professional atmosphere.
A walk through the vineyards and a visit to the winery will be the best way to start the tasting experience, in a structure full of charm and history with an enchanting and privileged position.
You will taste 5 types of wines, among which the Valpolicella, the Amarone and more of them, including a light lunch!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting di 5 vini
- Lunch - Light lunch
- Tour del vigneto
- Entry/Admission - Cantina Giovanni Ederle
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Il tour nella cantina include sempre una spiegazione della storia della famiglia, visita ai vigneti e successiva degustazione
Departure Point :Corte San Mattia, Via Santa Giuliana, 2/a, 37128 Verona VR, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.