Wine Tasting in Canberra Region
Comparing the old world aged vintage wines of the Founders Museum Collection made by the original vineyard owners, with the new world, more recent vintage wines, the news kid on the block in the Canberra region. Graze on our kitchen made Duck Liver Pate, Australian cheeses, local cured meats, homemade Lavosh and Foccaccia, homemade Contentious Chutney and Cherry Merlot Jams, followed by a three-course lunch chosen from a menu, with a glass of paired wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting of 12 wines traversing old world and new world styles, recent and aged vintages, all grown and made on the property
- Snacks - A cheese platter featuring 3 local cheeses, home made preserves and condiments and home made focaccia
What's excluded :
- Vintage tasting experience of 12 wines and a cheese board to accompany your tasting.
Treat yourself and a loved one to an unforgettable gourmet experience in a boutique vineyard in the hills of Wamboin. Located just 30km east of Canberra, this boutique vineyard estate holds a winery, cellar door and restaurant. Your experience begins with a tasting of 12 wines – if you're up for it! Sip, swirl and savor an extensive range of aged vintages from their Founders Museum Collection, followed by a range of recent vintages. The wine tasting is accompanied by a cheese board of 3 local Australian cheeses plus all our own home made preserves and Pate - Contentious Chutney, Merlot & Cherry Jam and Chilli Honey.
• Cheese Board - 3 local Australian cheeses plus all our own home made preserves and Pate - Contentious Chutney, Merlot & Cherry Jam and Chilli Honey.
Departure Point :810 Norton Rd, Wamboin NSW 2620, Australia
Departure Time :9/19/2020 - 11/14/2021
Thursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.