Wine Tasting in a Bohemian District of Rome
Travel through Italian regions in a different way!
On this tour, you will taste the most famous wines of Italy with our expert. While sipping best wines paired with food, our guide will explain the stories behind each wine.
Besides the wine tasting, you will get to know the trendy neighborhood of Pigneto, which is only rarely visited by tourists.
Wine tasting includes:
- Sparkling Wine from the Northern regions of Italy
- Two varieties of white wine
- Two varieties of red wine
- Dessert wine
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isola Pedonale del Pigneto, Piazza del Pigneto, Rome Italy
After a brief introduction to the tour you will head towards the promenade and you will visit one of the local bars where the wine tasting will take place.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via del Pigneto, 125, 00176 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.