This is a unique culinary experience that ties together beautifully the products of our area, from vegetables, herbs and cheeses, to the organic Valpolicella wines that are produced right here on our hill. The mouthwatering pairings will delight, as you enjoy the evening wither in our warm dining hall with a roaring fireplace, or ourside as you take in the sunset over the vineyards.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 wines paired with the food
- Dinner - 5 course dinner, including water, coffee, and service
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a mouth-watering journey as you experience gourmet dishes prepared by our Chef using local ingredients and paired to perfection with our high quality organic Valpolicella wines.
Wine by roaring fire or in our ancient Bottaia in the Winter, or outside with beautiful views of our vineyards in the Summer.
• Fig gratin - Fig gratin wrapped in prosciutto crudo and stuffed with gorgonzola, with balsamic glaze and raspberry
(Served with Magò sparkling wine)
• Primo Piatto: Red Risotto - Risotto cooked in Ripasso wine, bay leaf broth, Monte Veronese cheese fondue and lavender reduction.
(served with Ripasso wine)
• Main Course: Stuffed chicken - Stuffed “Grisa” chicken with black truffle sauce and spinach
(served with Profasio Wine)
• The Massimago Red - The Massimago Red: Amarone and beetroot semifreddo with an almond crumble
Departure Point :Massimago Cantina e Wine Relais, Via Giare, 21, 37030 Mezzane di sotto VR, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.