Wine Tasting At Lake Balaton Full Day Private Tour
Spend a day of your Hungarian vacation with the visit of Central Europe's largest freshwater lake, the Balaton! This full-day tour is the best option for those who love great wines, amazing traditional Hungarian food, and a beautiful environment.
Leave behind the historical main attractions for a day and get closer to nature and your inner peace. Drink special wines from one of the most important Hungarian wine regions.
Around Lake Balaton there are six different wine regions, on this tour, we visit three of them. Prepare your taste buds for the culinary experiences and your eyes for unforgettable sights.
The tour is by well-equipped minivan with A/C and private driver
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting at both wineries
- Entry/Admission - Laposa Birtok
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We will have lunch at Kővirág Restaurant, you could choose from the menu.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Csopak, Csopak, Veszprem County, Central Transdanubia
Our first stop is a nice family business, Tamás Cellar at Csopak, North-Balaton. Besides the wines, we can also taste their wonderful lavender products, e. g. cider, syrup, and jam.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tihany, Tihany, Veszprem County, Central Transdanubia
Then we'll head to Tihany for a brief visit to enjoy the beautiful panorama of the lake and we'll see one of Hungary's oldest Abby on the top of this peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Koveskal, Koveskal, Veszprem County, Central Transdanubia
Afterward, our next destination is Hungary's "Provence", the Káli Basin, we can enjoy a nice Hungarian lunch here at Káli Art restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Laposa Birtok, Bogyay Lajos ut 1., Badacsonytomaj 8261 Hungary
We'll continue our drive to the third wine region of the tour at Badacsony where we'll visit Laposa Estate for the last tasting before we'll head back to Budapest to take you where you please.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/31/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.