Wine tasting and tapas premium in Alicante like a local
Think you know about Spanish wine? Become an expert in local wine with a customized lesson and tasting session, led by a local connoisseur who truly knows the ways of the grape. If wine is your thing, you’ll be glad to know there’s plenty of it in Alicante.
You will participate in a private high-quality local wine tasting session while pairing your wine with fresh local products from regional farms and small vineyards. Only for wines lovers.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 4 glasses of wine (white, red rose and super local orange wine)
- Snacks - 4 glasses of wine all expertly matched with a delicious selection of appetizers and local olive oil. Please note that food samples may vary depending on availability and the season.
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Los Luceros
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercados de Abastos, Avenida Alfonso El Sabio 10, 03004 Alicante Spain
Alicante Central Market is a feast for the senses, a mixture of movement, smells, tastes and sounds that are difficult to forget. It is worth this visit if only to admire the architecture of the building and learn about the daily life of the people of Alicante. Your tour guide will introduce the wine and gastronomy from Alicante and guide you to the private wine bar.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Los Luceros, Plaza los Luceros 20 03001, Alacant, 03004 Alicante Spain
The Plaza de los Luceros is a landmark in the city of Alicante, all who pass through the city stop to observe it, in the center of this square is the source of the stars. The architect of such an emblematic fountain is Daniel Bañuls, a renowned Alicante sculptor from Alicante.Be ready to learn about history and to continue to the wine tasting experience.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Eurostars Lucentum, Av. Alfonso El Sabio, 11, 03002 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Placa de los Luceros, Alacant, Alicante, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A minimun of 2 people is required for this tour
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.