Wine Tasting and Romantic sunset in Monolithos
Take the chance to experience the idyllic Aegean sunset from the medieval castle of Monolithos after having wine-tasting at the prominent wine region of Ebonas. Book this tour and satisfy all your sensesin one day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Any kind of shopping on the way
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ebonas Winecellar, Embonas 85108 Greece
The village of Embonas is located 54 km from Rhodes town. It s very popular for its wineries and that s the reason it makes it unique for wine tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Siana, Siana, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
On our way to Monolithos there is the village of Sianna is built amphitheatrically on the slopes of Mount Akramitis. Distinguishes for the developed apiculture. Its pure honey is considered the best on the island. You can have the chance to try it!!!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monolithos Castle, Monolithos Greece
Final destination the castle of Monolithos to watch its magnificent sunset. Sunsets are with no doubt romantic, but you can also see them as an adventure. How the colors seen in the sky are purple, yellow to orange red and how this golden sun will remain in your memory for ever. It will undoubtedly remain in your memory for ever!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
San Fransisco Church, D Amboise Gate or Sea Gate for guests who stay in the Old TownLindos main square, Lindos reception, Lindos town hall for guests who stay in Lindos villagePorts
- Rhodes Tourist Port
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At least 20 min Car Airing Time before every stop. Drivers always wear a protective mask and gloves.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.