Wine tasting and Olive Oil in Tirana Surroundings
Escape the crowds in Tirana and spend the day in the rich Tirana countryside, taking in spectacular views of rolling hills and historic villas.
Along this tour, every participant will have the chance to taste different unique flavors of Albanian Olive Oil, Authentic Albanian Wine. In addition, professionals will provide us the necessary information about how to distinguish products in the market and how to pick the best of quality.
So apart from a tasting tour, it is also an educative one that helps everyone next time will buy some olive oil and get a unique taste of Albanian Authentic Wine.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Medical tea of the oil leaves
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting
- Snacks - Different types of olive oil, Traditional pie cooked with olive oil, Desert made by olive oil, Honey Tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour and Product tasting on the all farms
- Entry/Admission - Subashi Vaj Ulliri
- Entry/Admission - Kokomani Winery
What's excluded :
- Personal Spendings and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Subashi Vaj Ulliri, Rruga Marikaj, Lagjia Bylyka Marikaj, Vorë, Albania
Famous for the “White Olive” Tirana region has been one of the biggest exports to Ancient Rome. This oil was widely used for the beauty product of the time and cooking.
In the Tirana surroundings, we will visit one of the most famous olive oil farms in Albania. The winner of many national prizes for quality and unique tasting of olive oil and its products. We will be welcomed by a professional technic of the farm who will introduce with some of the oldest trees of the farm (more than 2000 years) and scientifically enlight about the olive oil benefits.
During our visit to the olive groves and farm, we will have the chance to taste :
– Different types of olive oil
– Traditional pie cooked with olive oil
– Medical tea of the oil leaves
– Desert made by olive oil
Possibility to buy fresh products from the farm.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kokomani Winery, Unnamed Rd, Eminas i Vogël, Eminas i Vogël, Albania
The last station is a local winery in the Tirana’s surroundings. We will be welcomed by the professional staff who will introduce to authentic types of Albanian wine and show us around the winery. We will go more in detail about the history of Albanian wine, introduced to the world since the early anticity. Tricks and demonstrations on how to taste wine like a pro!
Visit in the vineyards and cellars, when the wine is aged.
Different local appetizers and wine tasting.
End of the tour and return to Tirana
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tirana, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick Up on Request
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.