Wine Tasting & Winery Tours
Wine tasting and Winery tour on Vis island is an unique experience for all travelers who wants to get to know island spirit and meet the locals by tasting their wine and enjoying their food specialty.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Local food tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island of Vis, Island of Vis, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
On our way through the rich vineyards of the northeastern parts of Vis, we’ll make a stop above Kut, the oldest part of Vis town. Here we’ll talk about Greek colony Issa, and how their vineyards and olive groves changed history of Vis forever.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ul. Stara Issa 10, 21480, Vis, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
In front of Paiz Travel office in Vis port.Ports
- Tourist Agency Paiz Travel, Šetalište stare Isse 10, 21480, Vis, Croatia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.