Wine Safari! Off-Road Wine Tasting in Private Winery in Tuscany!
Release your inner WHINO and join us for a wine safari in the heart of Tuscany!
On our tour, you will indulge your senses with a fun and fascinating day spent eating, drinking and taking in the dreamy views around Tuscany in a vintage, off-road Land Rover Defender.
The tour departs from the center of Florence by van to a private 12th-century winery in the heart of the gorgeous Chianti Classico wine region of Tuscany.
Once at the winery you will hop into your vintage camo-printed off-road Defender for the ride of your life!
Buckle up, the roads are bumpy but the views are breathtaking! Hold on to your seat as you roll through the most amazing scenery: you will literally be in the middle of the vineyards in a vintage Land Rover in one of the most famous wine regions of the world!
After you've cruised and bumped around the Tuscan vineyards, head back to the winery for a delicious Tuscan lunch and wine tasting!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tuscany Cycle, Via Ghibellina 133/r, 50122, Florence Italy
Zooming around Tuscany onboard of Landrover Defender! Bumpee drive and unforgettable view, let's go for real on unbeaten paths and discover the Best of Tuscany!
Wine and lunch are waiting for you after a Ride!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Tuscany Vespa Cycle and Bike Tour, Via Ghibellina, 133/red, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wine Tasting
- Tuscan Lunch
- Maximum 5 participants per tour, very small group activity
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.