Wine in Armenia
Armenian culture and hospitality have gathered all on this tour. Traveling to the South of Armenia, seeing the heritage sides of ancestors, and tasting incredible wine made with using old technics would take you back to old times of Armenia. The rich history, the aroma of foods, and village life would make your trip unforgettable. During this tour, you will have a chance to know how Armenia became the first Christian country, where and how the oldest winery in the world was found and take a smooth right with the longest ropeway of the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Snacks - water, lunch
- Private transportation
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Tickets for all the activities
- Entry/Admission - Wings of Tatev
- Entry/Admission - Hin Areni Winery
- Entry/Admission - Khor Virap
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wings of Tatev, Tatev Gateway, Halidzor 3218 Armenia
Tatev monastery was built during the 9-13th centuries as an Armenian intellectual center where philosophers, musicians, painters, calligraphers, and monks lived. This monastery is one of the well-known places in the Syunik province and here is located the longest cable air transport in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hin Areni Winery, Areni Armenia
Try 3 different source of wine from factory.
Tour with guide in the factory.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Khor Virap, Highway 11 - Near the village of Pokr Vedi Artashat, Lusarat 0612 Armenia
Khor Virap is a monastery located in Armenia that was first established in 642 CE. The name of the place is derived from "virap nerk'in," which means "deep dungeon" in Armenian. Being located just 43 km (27 mi) of the modern Armenian capital, Yerevan, Khor Virap is additionally within sight of the ruins of the ancient Armenian capital of Artashat.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Spandarian Reservoir, Armenia
This reservoir is the second biggest human-created waterbody in Armenia in Syunik province.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :1: Republic Square, Yerevan, Armenia
2: Opera Ballet Ticket Office, 37 Mesrop Mashtots Ave, Yerevan 0002, Armenia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up would be set right after the service has been booked from your side. Our driver will meet you at the hotel lobby with a signboard and start the service right after all the travelers are ready to move. Airports
- Yerevan Airport, Yerevan Armenia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.