Wine Experience In Chianti Hills & Radda
Our afternoon excursion will take you to discover breathtaking landscapes with vineyards and olive groves, the characteristic town of Radda in Chianti and a typical local winery surrounded by greenery.
Once you arrive in Radda we will take you to a typical winery in the town where you can make the first tasting of 3 wines produced in the area, at the end of the tasting you will have the opportunity to buy the tasted wines and many other typical products such as olive oil . You will have some free time to walk through the narrow streets of the town and shop in the small local shops.
After visiting Radda we will reach a typical farm located the Chianti hills, here we will have a tour of the entire winery and we will explain how from grapes we get to the 'bottle'! At the end of the visit we will have another tasting of 3 local wines and a tasting of slow food products such as salami and olive oil. At the end of the wine tasting, there will be the possibility to buy the products tasted.
per adult from
5 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Transfer by GT bus with conditioned air
- Wifi on board the bus
- Expert multilingual escort
- Free visit of Radda in Chianti
- Tasting of 3 wines in a wine shop in Radda
- Visit of a local winery with tasting of 3 wines
- Taste of local product as salami and olive oil
- Possibility to buy wine, oil and many other typical products
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
What's excluded :
- Pick up service ( For Private Tour, you can ask for it, if the hotel is in city centre )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Radda in Chianti, Radda in Chianti, Tuscany
Tour leaves from Florence city centre in the early afternoon, to reach Radda, also known as the Pearl of Chianti.There, you will enter a characteristic wine shop in the country, where the first tasting based on wines produced in the area will be held accompanied by salami, cheeses and olive oil. At the end of the tasting there will be the opportunity to purchase the tasted wines and many other typical products.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
After spending some free time in the alleys of Radda and shopping in the small local shops, tour goes on along one of the most beautiful roads in Tuscany, full of unique views to take some picture-postcard photos. Finally, you will reach a typical winery nestled in the Chianti hills, here you will take a tour of the whole winery and explain how the grapes get to the 'bottle'! At the end of the visit, another tasting of local wines accompanied by typical products such as salami and oil. At the end, for those who wish, there will be the possibility to purchase the tasted products before heading to Florence.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center (tourist assistant), Stazione, atrio biglietterie, Piazza della Stazione, n.1, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- the order of visits may change
- In order to reserve the seat for children under 4 years of age, it is necessary to select the free rate "children (0 - 3)" during the purchase phase.
- LANGUAGES MIN. 2 PAX English, Spanish, Italan
- LANGUAGES GUARANTEED MIN. 4 PAX French (Monday ), German (Wednesday ), Portuguese (Friday)
- From November 2020 to March 2021 and from November 2021 to March 2022 minimum 4 pax per booking
- Private Tour LANGUAGES from 1 PAX to 6 PAX : English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- - Masks are required, please bring your own - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited - Social distancing is maintained in vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.