Wine day tour. Shared tour from Carcassonne.
This is the perfect tour for wine lovers. You will learn more their production and have a fun day in the middle of the vyniards! You are safe with your private guide and driver...
If the minimum of 4 participants adults is not reached 12 hours before the tour starts, it can be canceled and you will be informed per e-mail. This tour can be booked private in order to have a guarantee departure with no minimum of participants.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Guide and driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personnel purchase of bottles of wine
- Personnel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Office de Tourisme du Limouxin, 7 avenue du Pont de France, 11300 Limoux France
During this tour you will discover 3 charming wineries. You will meet dedicated wine growers and oenologists, learn their different production methods and taste excellent wines.
We depart in the morning for the first vineyard. After a full visit of the winery and an explanation of vine pruning and growing methods, you will have the opportunity to taste these fresh and elegant wines, cultivated with passion. Enjoy a relaxing lunch (lunch not included in the offer) before we continue our tour and discover 2 other charming vineyards including a wine tasting of the sparkling wine of Limoux.
The history of Languedoc wines can be traced to the first vinyards planted along the Mediterranean coast by the early Greeks in the fifth century BC. Wines around Carcassonne are influenced by the Mediterranean and the Atlantic climate.
Departure Point :Place du Prado, 11000 Carcassonne, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.