Wine, Cheetah and Penguin Tour
Take a trip to the Cheetah Outreach where you will learn about this amazing animal. They are on the endangered species list so it is such a privileged to see them, the fastest land animal in the world.
Then take a trip to Stoney Point nature reserve to visit one of the largest successful breeding colonies of African Penguins.
There after wine tasting will be done in the Helderberg region.
You will be picked up and dropped off at your accommodation in the Helderberg, Somerset West, Gordon's Bay, Stellenbosch and Strand area. All entrance fees are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Cheetah Outreach - Somerset West
- Entry/Admission - Stony Point Penguin Colony
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cheetah Outreach - Somerset West, De Beers Avenue opposite the Somerset Mall, Somerset West 7130 South Africa
The Cheetah Outreach not only provides employment opportunities for locals, but also excellent opportunities for South African and international volunteers. So come and see these speedy predators and help contribute to the survival of the specie. The cheetah has a slender, long-legged body with blunt, semi-retractable claws. Its coat is tan with about 2,000 small, round, black spots, and the fur is coarse and short
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stony Point Penguin Colony, Betty's Bay South Africa
Stony Point Nature Reserve is home to one of the largest successful breeding colonies of African Penguin in the world.
Located in the quaint coastal town of Betty’s Bay in the Overberg, Stony Point Nature Reserve is home to a unique colony of African penguins. Stony Point offers the public the chance to see these wonderful flightless birds up close, via the boardwalk through the colony, which allows the public to observe the penguins go about their daily activities in their natural habitat, without disturbing or disrupting them.
The colony lies on the site of the old Waaygat Whaling Station, which was used to harvest and process Whale meat in the early to mid 1900s. Remnants of the machinery and infrastructure for this long-defunct industry can still be found at the site. Wine Tasting in the Helderberg region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickups at various guesthouses and Hotels within Cape Town.Please specify the exact place you need to be picked up, like hotel and room number.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Cape weather is unpredictable so please bring something warm.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, if less a small charge of R950 apply
- Dress code is casual. Be sure to wear something comfortable and warm in the winter.
- Additional small charge of R950 will apply for a private tour if less than 3pax
- Additional charges will apply for Hotel pickup and dropoff
- If "no change of time " are communicated to you, the pickup time will be: 09:00 to 9:30 in Capetown - or - 08:45 to 09:30 in Hederberg
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.