Wine and olive tour in Mendoza
Mendoza is one of the world's wine capitals. For those who visit this province it is a pleasant duty, to know the process of production and production of award-winning and recognized wines in different latitudes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to wineries and oil factories
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casarena Bodega y Vinedos, 505 Brandsen, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza 5509 Argentina
Mendoza is world famous for its wine production, however, it also has an important olive oil industry. This tour aims to show and teach through large producers of these products located in the main area of crops in Mendoza, Luján de Cuyo and Maipú.
The tour starts at 08:30 hours, our transport will travel through the hotels in the city center to reach our first visit to the Tempus Alba Winery where we will taste their wines. Next, we will visit the Olivícola Pasrai to give a touch of flavor to this tour with a tasting of oils and delicatessen (olive paste, dehydrated tomatoes accompanied by homemade bread). Our next stop is at Bodega Luigi Bosca and to finish the search for regional flavors we will enjoy a lunch at Clos de Chacras Winery.
Departure: 08:30 hs
Arrival: 4:30 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.