Wine and Ham tasting in Seville- by OhMyGoodGuide
Join our Sevilla Ham and Wine tour to discover everything about Spain Ham and wine, Visit different taverns or wineries, including the oldest bar in Seville, Founded 350 years ago. Taste Sevilla’s famous orange wine, sherry, and vermouth!
What about the food?
Immerse in the local atmosphere of a real Andalusian tavern where you will taste Spanish Ham. We’ll tell you the history behind each Ham and Wine.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Get some information about some Spanish ham and wines that you will try.
- Try different varieties Ham and wine.
- Understand all about the history and process of wine.
- Get tips from a local guide for the rest of your stay.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
We are going to the places where you can taste Spanish wine and ham, you can also buy whatever you want and take them to your home town to have these amazing tastes in your mouth for the days you are far from here. Here you can experience the urban flavors.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Catedral de Sevilla, Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.