Wine and Gastronomic Tour "Special price" for Vehicle
You can enjoy a special day ..... Wine and local food ... extraordinary experience ...
During a wine tour you can expect more of a wine tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- fuel, English speaking driver, parking, highway
What's excluded :
- lunch, wine and limoncello tasting, entrance fees, licensed guides, tips
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
The olive oil mill / yard is known as an orchard of olive trees in the Sorrentinian Peninsula. The history of the production of olive dates back to many years, even back to the times of Greek mythology. The old olive oil, which were made of calcareous stone. The colonies used to prepare olive oil, which were produced in Sorrento and donated them to the olive oil. When walking around Sorrento and its surrounding areas, it is a peaceful place, located on the hills of Sorrento, more precisely Sant'Agnello, is where the Mill is situated. You will have the opportunity to taste and buy various olive oil. Ranging from orange flavored, lemon flavored, delicate extra virgin olive oil has biological natural flavor and much more.
Giardini Di Cataldo: A beautiful oasis away from the busy streets of Sorrento. This oasis is filled with lemon and orange trees. As you are walking through a quiet, quaint garden, the smell of lemon and orange trees will make your senses as you take in the street aroma of citrus. You will have the opportunity to taste various flavors of limoncello which are very delightful. You will have the opportunity to purchase limoncello at a very good price, straight from the source. This is an additional cost of E8 per person.
Wine tour will take place Vesuvius Volcano where there is a breathtaking wine yard where they can make a great wine known as the tears of Christ. This is thanks to the volcanic soil. You can test different types of wine as well eat authentic Italian food.
This is an additional price that starts at E25-E35 for person or more depending on what you choose from the menu. It includes 4 different wine tasting.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at train station / hotel / airport / portPorts
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Campania region is COVID-FREE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.