Wine & Olive Oil Tastings to Milia Mountain Retreat - Semi Private Safari Tour
Get ready for a completely novel experience. Hop on our comfortable, 7 seater 4wd vehicles and let us take you back in time in a small group up to 6 guests/guide through rough roads nor accessible by rentals.
It will be an 8 hours tour close to nature in an altitude up to 850m (2800ft). You will be informed about the Cretan History, Culture, Tradition and you will visit the famous Milia Mountain Retreat for your lunch time, an eco-friendly tourist complex, one of the top 50 worldwide choices of National Geographic magazine, concerning eco-tourism and agro-tourism. The first Jeep Safari stop, will be to the unique 3000 years old olive tree which is still productive where you will enjoy your "coffee" time! Your wine & olive oil tastings will be at Anoskeli's olive mill and winery accompanied with Cretan Snacks.There will be frequently briefed stops to admire and take plenty of photos of wild landscape nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Wine and Olive Oil tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Liability Insurance
- Entry/Admission - The Monumental Olive Tree of Vouves
- Entry/Admission - Anoskeli Winery
- Entry/Admission - Milia Mountain Retreat
- Entry/Admission - Topolia Gorge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Monumental Olive Tree of Vouves, Vouves, Crete Greece
You will see a 3000 years Olive tree, which is a natural monument from 1997.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Anoskeli Winery, Off of Eparchiaki Odos Tavronitis-Paleochoras, Anoskeli, Platanias, Crete 73002 Greece
You will enjoy your olive oil and wine tastings
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Milia Mountain Retreat, Milia, Vlatos 730 12, Greece
A National Geographic suggestion, an ecofriendly small hotel unit in agrotourism.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Topolia Gorge, Minoa Pediada South of Topolia Village, Chania Town, Crete 734 00 Greece
One of the 100 gorges, that there are in Chania prefecture area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kalives 08:30, Akrotiri 08:30, Souda 08:50, Chania 09:00, Golden Beach - Agioi Apostoloi 09:10, Stalos –Agia Marina 09:20, Platanias – Gerani 09:30, Maleme-Tavronitis 09:40, Kolymbari 09:45.The departure point from the old Venetian Harbour in Chania, is from the fountain in front of the "Starbucks", at 09:00 local time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recomended for travelers with car sickness
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Semi Private Tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.