Wine & Extra Virgin Olive Oil tasting with Light Meal
Treat yourself with a delightful Tuscan experience. Dive into the green shades of our vineyard and olive groves with a private and exclusive tour together with a family member.
After the winery visit, you will have a 4 courses Tuscan lunch and a wine tasting with 4-5 organic wines and the chance to taste all our extra virgin olive oils ( Natural and flavored) surrounded by a spectacular Tuscan setting.
We are just a few minutes’ walks from San Gimignano town center, with a stunning view on the Tuscan countryside and the Medieval towers of the town.
An Italian or English-speaking member of the family will guide you in the experience with a professional and family warm welcome.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Podere La Marronaia- Sosta Alle Colonne, Via Martiri di Citerna 2 Podere le Colonne, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
Meet at a small family-run farm in San Gimignano dedicated to the cultivation of grapes and olives and the production of wines and extra virgin olive oil. In 2000, the farm decided to convert all production to the organic method of cultivation, which involves the use of only natural products exploiting the natural fertility of the soil and considering the entire ecosystem. Since 2003, all products are certified organic.
The wine tasting venue is located within walking distance from the town center, in the beautiful surrounding scenery with a view of the towers of San Gimignano and the Vernaccia vineyard.
The activity starts by visiting the Vernaccia vineyard, the farm cellar and concludes with a tasting and Tuscan lunch.
The package includes:
• Appetizers: Tuscan Bruschettas with different sauces
• First Course: Pasta with tomatoes sauce
• Second Course: a selection of different pecorino cheeses and cold meats
• Dessert: Cantucci (typical Tuscan biscuits) with our dessert wine or homemade dessert
The tasting includes 3/5 wines on our range and 6 Evo oils & a selection of Balsamic Vinegar.
Please note that fresh products are always used. The types of vegetable or pasta sauce served can change depending on the season. Allergies or gluten-free requests are surely possible to manage, however best to state it at the time of booking.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Martiri di Citerna, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.