Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath Small Group Tour from London
This guaranteed small group tour (max 19 people) is intended for travellers short on time to see as many places in a day as possible.
During the day we’ll take visits to the historic town of Windsor where we will visit Windsor Castle (entrance included). The castle’s history spans almost 1000 years and still remains a working palace.
We’ll also visit the World Heritage Site at Stonehenge, the world famous stone circle in Wiltshire. Stonehenge has attracted millions of visitors from all over the world and its ancient history is steeped in mystery.
The third location on the list on this day tour includes a visit to the Roman City of Bath where you’ll have a brief orientation tour by your tour guide, followed by free time to explore the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrances to Stonehenge & Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick Ups
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
You'll have free time to explore Stonehenge and the visitor centre.
Audio guides, available in a variety of languages provided by the Stonehenge site, subject to availability by the site are included, which give you more information on the history.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
On arrival in Royal Windsor, after a short walking around of the town.
You will have free time to explore the historic town - head to Windsor Great Park for a great photo op of the castle!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
On arrival in Bath, your tour manager will take you on a short orientation tour of Bath pointing out the sights and attractions to visit.
You will then have free time to explore.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Earl's Court Station (Stop C), Earl's Court, London SW5 9TB, UK
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note: details and location order are subject to changes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Coaches & minibuses are disinfected with an industrial fogger. Drivers and tour guides wear masks & gloves. Travellers are required to bring their own face coverings/masks in line with UK government guidance for public transportation. We are blocking off some seats to allow for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.