Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Salisbury and City of Bath Tour
Thousands of years of British history are waiting to be discovered on this tour to Windsor Castle, Salisbury, Stonehenge and City of Bath! Travel from the capital with an expert guide in comfort and experience these historic attractions in one day.
Highlights of the tour:
• Entry to Mysterious Stonehenge
• Entry to Salisbury Cathedral and see the famous Magna Carta
• Entry to Windsor Castle
• Free Snack Pack
• Return transportation by luxury coach
• Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
• Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**! Valid until 31st March 2021
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Entry to Salisbury Cathedral
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Walking tour of Bath
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
What's excluded :
- Entry to Roman Baths
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
The tour will start at Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH where you will meet your guide at 7:30am for 8:00am departure.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time!
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack that you will receive at lunch time! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Explore royal history with a visit to Windsor Castle, dating back to the 11th century it is the queen’s official residence. Over 39 monarchs have called this castle their home since the 11th century. You can see the changing tastes in décor over the centuries when you visit the luxurious State Apartments. The State Apartments house countless antique works of art, such as paintings by artists including Leonardo De Vinci and Rembrandt. Windsor Castle is home to Queen Marys Dolls House; one of the most fabulous dolls houses in the world. Admire the intricate details from the miniature library featuring tiny books made by famous authors such as JM Barrie who wrote Peter Pan, to the miniature working lifts.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Mysterious Stonehenge! Wander around the World Heritage Site and be captivated by this unique creation. The monument first took shape 5,000 years ago.and its purpose has been the subject of an abundance of theories; was it designed as a religious temple, an astronomical clock or even a Bronze Age burial ground? Decide for yourself whilst discovering the history of this mysterious monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta, 6 The Close, Salisbury SP1 2EF England
Sample the splendour of Salisbury! Soaring into the skyline, the spire of Salisbury Cathedral stands at a whooping 123m (404ft)! Erected 800 years ago, the revolutionary spire is considered one of the leading examples of Early English architecture. Mixing the old with the new, discover the fantastic font, the latest addition to the cathedral. Designed by William Pye, its sculptured splendour mirrors those which reside at Highgrove, the residence of Prince Charles. Marvel at the Magna Carta! See the famous agreement made between King John and his barons at Runnymede in 1215, which lies in the Chapter House.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: St. George's Chapel, Castle Hill, Windsor England
See St Georges Chapel, the final resting place for several monarchs, including Henry VIII and the Queens Mother. Take time to walk around the chapel, and read through the memorials that are on display.
St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
Pass By: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
Founded in the 7th century, reorganised in the 10th and rebuilt in the 12th and 16th centuries, Bath Abbey is a late medieval parish church and a former Benedictine monastery.
Stop At: Bath, Bath, Somerset, England
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Enjoy some free time to explore the wonderful city.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Designed in 1769 by the Scottish neoclassical architect Robert Adam in a Palladian style, Pulteney Bridge crosses the River Avon in Bath, England. A fine example of Georgian architecture Pulteney Bridge is considered to be one of the most beautiful bridges in the world.
Pass By: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Widely accepted to be one of the finest historical sites in the North of Europe, the Roman Baths are thousands of years old and excellently preserved. Britain’s most spectacular hot spring, explore the Roman Bath house, the Sacred Spring and the Roman Temple, before tasting the waters in the Grand Pump Room.
Departure Point :Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Gloucester Road Station, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/ disruptions may be subject to change
- St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- In the rare event Stonehenge is closed, you might visit Avebury Henge instead
- Audio guides are available at Windsor Castle in multiple languages (subject to availability)
- Audio guides are available at Stonehenge in multiple languages (subject to availability)
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed until further notice.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Windsor Castle is open daily throughout the year, with a few exceptions when the Castle is in use for official functions. As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining, and closures can occasionally occur at short notice.
- St. George’s Chapel
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services. These occur at the following times:
- Windsor Castle closures:
- 25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.