Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace, Private Tour
Windsor Castle is a royal residence at Windsor in the English county of Berkshire. It is notable for its long association with the English and later British royal family and for its architecture. The original castle was built in the 11th century after the Norman invasion of England by William the Conqueror.
*WINDSOR CASTLE is the largest castle in England and still a Royal residence. Famous for the Round Tower and St George's Chapel.
Explore Hampton Court Palace and Garden
Tudor kitchens. The Triumphs of Caesar. Privy Garden. The Chapel Royal
Hampton Court Palace gardens. Costumed guided tours. The Maze. and
Hampton Court Palace is a story of two palaces: A Tudor palace magnificently developed by Cardinal Wolsey and later Henry VIII, alongside a Baroque palace built by William III and Mary II.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- single-use masks and gloves
What's excluded :
- Entry pass to Hampton Court Palace
- Entry Pass to the windsor castle
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
No trip to Windsor could possibly be complete without a visit to amazing Windsor Castle, the family home to British kings and queens for over 1,000 years.
Eton College, home of one of England's famous public schools; President John F Kennedy Memorial site Windsor Great Park and Runnymede Birth place of freedom, where King John sealed the Magna carta (The Magna Carta, also known as the Great Charter to the Liberties of England, is a document originally issued in Latin in the year 1215. The Great Charter is truly great, because it was the first legal document to establish that leaders did not have arbitrary power, granted under Divine Authority, but instead were subject to the law of the land. The feudal barons forced King John of England to sign the Magna Carta in an attempt to limit his powers by law and protect their rights. In a way, it was the world's very first written Constitution. The charter was a major part of the process that led to the rule of constitutional law in the English speaking world, an ideal which was eventually transported to the New World. It would inspire the Founding Fathers to draft a new document, the United States Constitution. As a tribute to its influence, a copy of the Magna Carter is housed in the Temple of Founding History, the National Archive, in Washington D.C.)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hampton Court Palace, A308, East Molesey KT8 9AU England
Hampton Court Palace. Hampton Court was built by Cardinal Wolsey. There will be time to visit the lovely gardens, maze and State rooms.
500 years of garden history
These gardens, now visited by thousands of people every year, were once the exclusive playground of kings and queens. New ideas and designs arrived with each new era, from the Tudors through to the Victorians.
Today the Gardens and Estate team continue the work of past royal gardeners.
Monarchs and their gardeners have all influenced the gardens in different ways. In the early 1500s Cardinal Wolsey laid out the first small knot gardens, before Henry VIII took over the palace, strutting through his heraldic Privy Garden.
From Charles II’s elegant Long Water, to William III & Mary II’s fine baroque gardens, including the Maze, to dazzling displays of Victorian mass bedding, Hampton Court Gardens have always been at the cutting edge of design.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please reconfirm your pick up time 24 hours before Tour. if you are staying at a hotel, please wait inside the hotel, your driver will come in with a name board. if you are staying at a private address please wait outside your front door or liase with your driver for best pick up location. 24 hours before your tour we will send you your driver details. we can pick up from any hotel in London or private address. please provide as much detail or your address as possible. after you book your we will be in contact with you to confirm your tour and exchange any other details.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at any time before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.