Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Independent Half Day Private Tour
Visit the charming town of Windsor on a 6-hour independent sightseeing trip from London. With a friendly private driver, your tour operates with a flexible itinerary, meaning you can decide what sights to see and where you want to go! Get insider tips for the best sights and shops to check out, and visit Windsor’s many attractions like Windsor Castle and Hampton Court.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet and assist
- Water bottle
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
A visit to Windsor Castle, England's largest and most historical Royal residence.
Visit the State apartments, which contain a priceless art collection, and St George's Chapel before heading on to Hampton Court Palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hampton Court Palace, A308, East Molesey KT8 9AU England
Hampton Court was built by Cardinal Wolsey.
There will be time to visit the lovely gardens, maze and State rooms.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provided pick up and drop off with in radius of 8km from Charing cross, London, UKAnd also allow to travelers to choose their own pick up location.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air
- All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. Should infants/children require a special car seat, this is payable direct to driver at an additional GBP10 per journey and must be requested in advance. Please note that the above may not be available in all areas at all times. Should a car seat not be available on the date of service, infants can still travel as per UK laws.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitizers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.