A more challenging hike with scenic views of the Bow Valley just east of Canmore and Banff. This hike winds it's way up out of the valley floor to a small summit ridge towered by the neighbouring Mt. Lougheed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
This hike traverses through a lush valley up a ridgeline to the top of a peak with amazing views of Mount Lougheed and the Bow Valley. Meet for 8:30 am and complete guides briefing before heading off on the hike, 13 km, +/- 800m.
Departure Point :Mount Lougheed View Point, 302 George Biggy Sr Rd, Canmore, AB T1W 3J8, Canada
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to sign a declaration of health and exposure attesting to good health, not having been exposed to anyone who is sick, and that they are following provincial travel recommendations. Guests bring a mask, hand sanitizer and eye protection in the event protocols can't be followed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.