Wind Mills Hydropark Tours & Activities
Choose from a range of activities in Hydropark Wind Mills - horse riding, paintball, archery, mountain bikes, O2 bar, water ball, zoo, energy pyramid and enormous water park area at your disposal. Pay a small deposit upfront to secure your place and activity and the outstanding amount on spot.
Secure your truly incredible activities in Hydropark Wind Mills and get self-guided with our special and personalized e-guides.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- The most advanced and full of fun Hydropark in Bulgaria
- Electronic personalized guide with all info and logistics for you. Loadable on every device.
- Wide choice of activities
- Deposit to block your desired activity, time and day
- Entry/Admission - Hydropark Wind Mills
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and outstanding payment done on spot
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hydropark Wind Mills, Road 6004, Gorna Malina 2131 Bulgaria
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Gorna Malina, Gorna Malina, Sofia Region
The location of the hydropark
Pass By: Sofia, Sofia, Sofia Region
Pass By: Sofia Region, Sofia Region
Gorna Malina area, 20 km from Sofia
Departure Point :Хидропарк Вятърните Мелници, 6004, 2131 Gorna Malina, Bulgaria
Departure Time :7/25/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.