Wind Lagoon - Levada do Alecrim Full-day walk
Our local and qualified staff has a passion for nature and will transmit the best information about the history, Fauna and Flora of the Island. Our mission is to innovate, ensure excellence and being environmental friendly. We are a company that you can trust with a touch of originality, creativity and great mood.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hiking wood staff
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - This walk requires a pack lunch. ( not provided by the organization.)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Levada do Alecrim, Rabacal, Madeira 6160-206 Portugal
This is a walk unlike any other. Many of our guest tell us it is the walk they have enjoyed the most in Madeira. Deep in the valley of western plateau, you will marvel at the rock pools, that over millions of years have been carved out by the waters as they rush towards the sea, forming magnificent waterfalls and cascades. In summer bring your costume and enjoy a cool crisp swim in these crystal clear and invigorating mountain waters.
You will experience a diversity of walking terrain from the flatness of the levadas to the gradients of the mountains tracks, as we make our way up the valley. From forest trekking, along unmarked roots, to scrambling up to the oldest levada in the west of the island. An unforgettable experience.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Levada do Alecrim, 9370, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from most hotels in the following centre areas: Machico, Santa Cruz, Caniço, Garajau and Funchal. Outside these areas the pickup is by arrangement.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not Suitable if you suffer from Vertigo.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Use of face mask and hand sanitizer is compulsory before entering the mini-bus. ( Provided free of charge by the organization.)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.