Wilpattu National Park Safari from Kalpitiya : Private Tour
Embark on an exciting wildlife safari through the largest park in Sri Lanka; Wilpattu National Park. The park is known to be the best place to spot the elusive leopard, the gentle elephant, the Sri Lankan axis deer, the shy sloth bear, the mugger crocodile and a range of endemic and migratory birds. In addition, you’ll also see plenty of wild boar, peacocks and snakes. Remember to stay inside your safari jeep at all times! The park is open from 6am to 6pm, with dawn and dusk being the perfect time to spot animals emerging out of the dense forest.
How we do ?
We pick up you from your hotel and transfer to wilpattu national park by A/C vehicle. Then you can enjoy wildlife safari in national park. Our guides are well experience and expertise and will show and explain all you must see in Wilpattu national park.
After the safari enjoy king coconut refreshments and you will drop off back to your hotel.
Best time to do safari is 06:00 am and 15:00 pm
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Wilpattu national park safari
- Entrance tickets to national park
- Safari jeep and guide
- Transfer by air conditioned vehicle
- King coconut refreshments
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and tips
- Anything NOT mentioned under Inclusions
- We will pick up you from your hotel in Kalpitiya and drop off back to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your hotel in Kalpitiya. Morning safari - Will will pick up you at 04:00 am in morning for morning safari.Evening safari - Will will pick up you at 13:00 pm for evening safari.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please follow health and government safety guidelines regarding COVID 19. Negative PCR test report required. Please contact us via whats app or website for any further assistance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.