Wilpattu National Park from Colombo
After Breakfast or take away the breakfast. We pick you up at 5:00 Am, and we leave colombo for Wilpattu National Park We proceed to Wilpattu National Park via the ancient capital of the city of Anuradhapura to see some attractions of this historic city. Arrive to the Wilpattu National Park is a park. Start the wildlife safari on the way we'll arrange you the lunch. After the Wild-life Safari we will take you back to your hotel in colombo.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in a A/C Vehicle
- English speaking guide for the entire tour
- Mineral Water Bottle
- All Govt. Taxes and Surcharges
- Entrance fees
- Safari jeep
What's excluded :
- Usage of guide beyond mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary
- Any tours to cities not mentioned above
- Any other services not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilpattu National Park, Wilpattu National Park, North Western Province
Wilpattu National park is among the oldest and most important of protected areas in Sri Lanka. It also contains a number of important cultural sites. The sanctuary lies inland from the coast and is entirely within Northern Province. It is contiguous with the park, the intervening boundary being marked by the Moderagam Aru.
The main topographical feature in this park is the concentration of “villus” or “lakes” within it. The striking feature, though confined to certain sectors of the park, is copper red, loamy soils extremely varied.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Anuradhapura, Anuradhapura, North Central Province
Anuradhapura to see some attractions of this historic city. Anuradhapura is one of the ancient capitals of Sri Lanka, famous for its well-preserved ruins of ancient Lankan civilization. From the 4th century BC, it was the capital of Sri Lanka until the beginning of the 11th century AD. During this period it remained one of the most stable and durable centers of political power and urban life in South Asia. The ancient city, considered sacred to the Buddhist world, is today surrounded by monasteries covering an area of over sixteen square miles (40 km²). Anuradhapura is also significant in Hindu legend as the fabled capital of the Asura King Ravana in the Ramayana.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.