Wilpaththu Safari Full Day Tour
Forget transport worries and get the most from Wilpattu National Park on this private tour from Dambulla. After hotel pickup, absorb the scenery as you venture to Sri Lanka’s largest national park—home to wild leopards, elephants, sloth bears, crocodiles, and birdlife. Then, enjoy a private, guide-driven 4WD safari: rumbling around forests, lakes, and scrub to see wildlife in its natural environment. A picnic lunch is included before your return.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Safari Time Bottled of Water
What's excluded :
Day 1: Anuradhapura
Pass By: Anuradhapura, Anuradhapura, North Central Province
Anuradhapura was first settled by Anuradha, a follower of Prince Vijaya the founder of the Sinhala race. Later, it was made the Capital by King Pandukabhaya at about 380 B.C.According to the Mahavamsa, the epic of Sinhala History, King Pandukabhaya’s city was a model of planning. Precincts were set aside for huntsmen, for scavengers and for heretics as well as for foreigners.
Free Visit Anuradhapura.overnight Stay at Anuradhapura.
Accommodation included: Room
Day 2: Wilpaththu National Park Full Day Safari
Pass By: Wilpattu National Park, Wilpattu National Park, North Western Province
Ideal for those with limited time, this trip to Wilpattu National Park from Negombo lets you experience Sri Lanka’s wildlife in its natural habitat in hours rather than days. Rather than a multi-day tour or day trip using cabs; enjoy a stress-free safari in the island’s biggest national park: watching for wild leopards, elephant, sloth bear, and deer from a private 4WD. Door-to-door hotel transfers make your trip extra-easy. Your Price Full Day Safari lunch is Included.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :1/12/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.