Wildlife Photography Project- Victoria Falls
When it comes to wildlife preservation, there’s nothing more influential than the power of the lens. One photograph can tell so many stories. Which one might you tell?
With this project, not only will you be enhancing your portfolio as a wildlife photographer, but you will also be making an invaluable difference by bringing awareness to wildlife conservation in Zimbabwe. It’s your lens. Your story. Your power.
per adult from
What's included :
- Basic Accommodation at the Fuller Forest Project Base
- Meals whilst on placement
- Airport transfers
- Project excursions
What's excluded :
- Victoria Falls Activities
- Items of a personal nature
Our Photography Coordinator will arrange regular assignments, accompanying researchers involved in large predator monitoring and other wildlife research, at Zambezi National Park. This park is home to lions, leopards, elephants, spotted hyena, buffalo and wild dogs among so many other creatures, so be always camera ready, because everywhere you turn is an enticing photo opportunity.
But it’s not all about the wildlife! Make an impact on local communities as well, documenting daily activities, taking portraits and capturing important social gatherings.
Also, every photograph you take may be used for marketing and educational purposes, making your contribution to this project, essential for its success. Maybe, you’ll take that picture that will WOW the world!
Our Start Dates for 2020 are:
6, 13 & 27 January
10 & 24 February
9 & 23 March
6 & 20 April
4 & 18 May
1, 15 & 29 June
6, 13, 20 & 27 July
3, 10, 17, 24 & 31 August
7 & 21 September
5 & 19 October
2, 16 & 30 November
14 & 28 December
• Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups for the project are from the Victoria Falls International Airport. Pickups from other places can be arranged.Airports
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/10/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.