Wilderness & Eagle Viewing Float
For the last 20 years, we have been passionately exploring the rivers of Squamish and, from October through April, you can join us for a scenic float to experience firsthand the beautiful setting of the Squamish and Paradise Valleys.
Prime eagle viewing season is from November through February; shoulder seasons often bring sightings of deer, cougars, elk, bears, and many other waterfowl, in addition to views of the famous Stawamus Chief, spring-melt waterfalls, snow-capped mountains and the old-growth forest surrounding the Cheakamus & Squamish Rivers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Free pickup and drop-off from Squamish/Whistler
- Professional Photographer
- Safety Gear
- Entry/Admission - Squamish Rafting Company
What's excluded :
- Pickup and drop off from Vancouver $35
- Photo Package
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Squamish Rafting Company, 40446 Government Rd, Squamish, BC V8B 0P9, Canada
Fall months bring thousands of spawning wild salmon and winter months bring the largest gatherings of bald eagles in the world, making this outing especially memorable for anyone interested in photography, wildlife, and bird watching. Witness these natural phenomena, sip on a hot beverage, and float down the river with us for an unforgettable tour that will connect you with the cycle of life. Finish off sharing photos with friends and enjoying a warm bowl of chilli by the fire at our cozy wilderness base. This half day outing includes a warm drink and a hearty snack by the fire, professional photos of the fun, and all the safety and river gear that you'll need. We also donate $5 from every booking to the Squamish Environment Society's Eagle Watch Volunteer Program.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :40446 Government Rd, Squamish, BC V8B 0P9, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Whistler Pick Ups- 10:10 AM Departure from Four Seasons Hotel (Upper Village)- 10:15 AM Departure from Fairmont Hotel Vancouver (Upper Village)- 10:25 AM Departure from Gateway Bus Loop (Main Village) - 10:35 AM Departure from Creekside Greyhound Station (Creekside) Vancouver Pick Ups
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age/weight is 5 years/50lbs
- Bring warm layers
- Bring waterproof camera if you have one
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please also advise us of where you need to be picked up (Squamish, Whistler, Vancouver)
- The tours must meet a minimum of 4 guests to run. Feel free to book on your own or for less than 4, but be aware that we may have to cancel if we can't meet those numbers from other bookings. If the trip is cancelled on our end- you will receive a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.