Wildcat Adventure in Los Cabos 1 Driver and 1 Passenger
Drive a Wildcat 1000 all-terrain vehicle through Baja on a 2.5 hour small group adventure tour of everything from Cabo San Lucas. Follow the trails used by the long distance Baja 1000 race, then along two white sand beaches lined with coastal dunes.
This 2.5 hour off road tour includes transportation to and from your hotel in Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo, and is limited to four people for individual guide service.
per adult from
2 hours 50 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle water
- All the taxes
- Professional guide
- 1 driver and 1 passenger
What's excluded :
- Park entrance fee: $ 20 USD per person
- Tips and other expenses
Meet the driver at his hotel, then travel to an off-road vehicle with base camp in the desert, where you will meet the staff (entrance fee to the road in the area is not included). Start with a brief safety talk and a few laps in your ATV, a Wilcat 1000; from here users can use this time to learn the basics of driving an ATV. Put on your safety gear and then head out into the desert with your guide, following mountain trails, riding along streams and revving up the engine while climbing in the dunes.
You will leave the desert for a couple of white sand beaches, then open the throttle at the water's edge. After your stay in the desert, the circuit back to the base camp, where the driver will meet you for the trip back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo.Pick-ups are only at hotels. Drop-offs can be handled at a different location upon request.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Youths 15 years old may be eligible to drive their own ATV (license required), a skills test will be done at the facility.
- The entrance of electronic devices is restricted (Cameras, Cellphones, GoPro,Etc)
- People in a state of drunkenness or any substance will not be able to take the tour, for your safety.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.