Wild Peru Macaw Clay Lick 4 Days / 3 Nights
The Tambopata macaw clay lick is one of the largest in South America. The clay lick is a bare clay wall. More than 200 parrots and macaws visit it daily to feed on clay as a complement to their diet, the arrival of the birds begins at 6 in the morning in flocks made up of macaws of all colors, parakeets, blue-headed parrots, aurora, among other 14 types of macaws. parrots and parakeets.
You can also see various types of mammals such as cotomonos, sachavacas, deer and squirrels, which also need to consume clay to detoxify.
. The predominant type of vegetation in the surroundings is primary forest not intervened by man.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Water,
- Hostel with its private rooms, Rubber Boots,
What's excluded :
Explore Wild Flora / Fauna such as animals, monkeys, alligators, river otters, turtles, ronsocos, jaguars, macaws. canoe rowing and outboard boat rides, long and night walks, macaw fishing and clay lick etc.
• Chuncho Macaw Clay Lick, Tambopata National Reserve 17500 Peru
Departure Point :Puerto Maldonado, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Cell phone numberAirports
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
Departure Time :11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- just bring oxygen
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.