Wild Naples Kayak Experience
See Naples from the best point of view .. the sea! kayak trip to discover hidden coves, underwater Roman ruins and imperial villas on the sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
What's excluded :
- See Naples wildlife and natural reserve from the best point of view. Paddle along Posillipo coast and roman ruins, stop for a swim lunch before paddling a kayak into the grottos. This tour is the ideal combo of fun and indulgence. Discover Naples from a unique point of view kayaking with locals, soak up the stunning views of Posillipo by sunset and glide by iconic landmarks with local guides.
10:00 AM: Meeting at Lido Marechiaro for a tour briefing and equipment supplied
10:30 AM: Start kayak tour, visit the most scenic spots of the Posillipo coast: Marechiaro and the Casa degli Spiriti, the underwater park of Gaiola, and the Roman Villas in the Bay of Trentaremi.
12:00 PM: Stop for a swim. We will visit the natural reserve Snorkeling and see the underwater roman town
1:00 PM: Back to Lido beach, here we can relax in one of the most exclusive clubs in the area.
Departure Point :Lido Marechiaro, Calata Ponticello a Marechiaro, 33, 80123 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.