Wild life within the city.
Nairobi is magical -from the Modern skylines to worlds 4th largest slum. The shades of nairobi are fascinating. Lets get on board to see what this city has to offer.
Typical Itinerary but not limited to - Visit the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, the Mamba (Reptile Village) and Giraffe Center on a half-day tour that includes convenient pickup and drop-off at the airport or your Nairobi hotel. You can learn about wildlife conservation at elephant orphanage, see giraffes at the Giraffe Center, and tour Mamba village to see amazing crocodiles, Tortoise and Ostriches.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi Mamba Village
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi Mamba Village, Links Road Nyali, Nairobi Kenya
Mamba Village is a Reptile Center, where you get to see different reptiles including but not limited to Snakes and Crocodiles of different ages.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
Get to know about this huge Herbivore.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.