Wild Life Safari Float
Come lets Float Down the Peñas Blancas river, trying to see any type of wildlife and mother nature will fulfill all of our needs, in the land where we are "Pura Vida".
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
The adventure will begin on the trails of El Silencio Private Reserve, with an approximate distance of 1 Mile, with a variety of secondary forest. One of the best ways to see the Arenal Volcano is from this point, while walking will have the opportunity to observe a variety of plants, wildlife, volcanic rock formations and the Arenal Lake. It's a very historic walk to learn about the Colossus of Arenal which has a direct influence on the economy and local culture. Experience the Volcanic Rock Trail in which will be glad to guide you.
- We´ll pick you up at the arrange reservation spot and timing.
- Them will drive about 30 minutes to Arenal Volcano
- Once in the Park will provide you with 10 minutes to use the rest rooms.
- The Walking begins in trails between Primary and Secondary Forest, aiming to reach the lava flow of 1968 (rocky area)
- The tour guide gives them the explanation about the history of the Arenal Volcano, great place to take some pictures (in dry lava field)
- Finally, we will drive to the hot springs and then, we will pick you up to return to your hotel.
• La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Departure Point :La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Traveler pickup is offered
La Fortuna downtown
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- minibuses will be used at 50 percent of capacity
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.