Wild dolphins & snorkeling at Los Arcos
Our team of biologists and naturalists will accompany you on this unforgettable adventure in search of one of the most adorable and intelligent animals in the ocean: the dolphins. Enjoy watching them have fun while your guide explains about the behaviors. It is possible to observe small groups of dolphins feeding or playing, some swimming calmly, others surfing next to the boat and, with a bit of luck, finding mothers with their babies or playful and curious dolphins, giving us an unforgettable show. Also, if the behavior of the dolphins allows it, you can be in the water with them around you.
Before starting this adventure, you’ll have an informative talk about the biology and ecology of these incredible creatures. Afterwards, you can enjoy the dolphins and the beautiful view of the bay, then continue with the adventure but now snorkeling in one of the fabulous spots where multicolored fish inhabit: Los Arcos Marine Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Soft drinks
- Snacks ( sandwish, granola bar)
- Biologist/naturalist professional guide
- Bottled water
- Port fee
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ecotours de Mexico, Proa 20 Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta 48335 Mexico
Meet your guide at our office in Marina Vallarta where we start with an informative talk about the dolphins and delivery of snorkeling equipment.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ecotours de México, local 20, Proa sn, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if require
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Only one representative of the family will made the check-in at the booth and show their ticket. The rest of the group will remaind outsite at the waiting room.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.