Wieliczka Salt Mines Tour
The Wieliczka Salt Mines is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is a virtual underground city, with magnificent chambers chiselled out in rock salt, amazing underground saline lakes, majestic timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Wieliczka Salt Mine is a virtual underground city, with magnificent chambers chiselled from rock salt, amazing underground saline lakes, majestic timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt. The mine combines many centuries of tradition and modernity, the history of several hundred years and an underground metropolis with extensive infrastructure.
During the tour, you’ll also have the opportunity to see a completely different image of the mine and learn about the legend of Princess Kinga and how she brought the salt treasure to Polish land. Half way along the route, you can see the wondrous chapel dedicated to the princess and the saline works of art decorating the chapel. And at the end of the tour take a moment for reflection with a light and sound spectacle on the shores of one of the saline lakes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Westerplatte 15, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.