Wieliczka Salt Mine - Private Luxury Transfer Trip
It is well known that Poland attracts a great number of tourists. Among the places worth visiting there is a unique salt mine "Wieliczka", were you can immerse oneself in history of the country, its development, legends and religion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable personal transfer (premium car)
- Pickup from meeting point or selected hotels
- Entrance tickets
- Professional Salt Mine guide
- English-speaking driver
What's excluded :
- The photography fee (10 PLN)
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
"Wieliczka" had been in operation from XIII to XX century, in 1978 it was included in the UNESCO world heritage list. Guests of the mine will get acquainted with the history of salt mining in Poland. You will be able to see surviving or recreated tools and equipment used for mining.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Długa 15, 31-147 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
More hotels: Apartments Silver Dluga by Mzuri, Długa 52Apartments, Długa 18Apartments Krakow Starowiślna, Starowiślna 54Apartments Liko, Warszawska ¾Flamingo Dluga Doubles, Długa 17Sherwood Apartment, Długa 27
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with difficult leg problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.