Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour with Hotel Pick-up from Krakow
Depart Krakow city center and journey to the extraordinary Wieliczka Salt Mine in the nearby surroundings to see where table salt was produced from the 13th century to the year 2007.
Upon arrival, enter the labyrinth of corridors and chambers that stretch over 9 levels and up to 327 meters below sea level. Follow your guide through the numerous underground chambers and galleries to see amazing subterranean lakes and drifts. Experience the unique microclimate of the mine, said to be ideal for those who suffer for asthma and allergies, and feel the benefits to your health.
Learn more about how the site was formed by generations of miners working over centuries. Now one of Poland's national Historic Monuments, the attraction features dozens of statues, 4 chapels carved out of rock and rock salt art by contemporary artists.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off in Krakow city centre
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Photo permission fee in the mine (10 zł)
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Magnificent chambers chiselled out in rock salt. Amazing underground saline lakes, majestic timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt. Almost 3 kilometres of meandering corridors, 800 steps to climb of which 350 have to be descended to reach the depth of 135 meters underground.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Royal Cracow Local Tours & Transfers, Zwierzyniecka 14/4, 31-102 Kraków, Poland
Tours , One-day trips , More
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the travelers from any kind of accommodation in Krakow.Please notice the OLD TOWN is a RESTRICTED TRAFFIC ZONE. If your accommodation is located in this area, we will contact you in order to designate the nearest possible place for pick up.Please provide your address in "special requirements". If you forgot, do not worry, we will contact you to ask for it.Please remember we will DROP YOU OFF in the CITY CENTER (near Old Town).
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The local supplier will contact you by email or phone on the day before tour to confirm your pick-up details (depending on the location of your accommodation).
- The maximum size of bags allowed in the salt mine is 35 x 20 x 20 centimeters
- Permission to take photos is available for PLN 10
- The temperature in the mine is about 14 to 16 degrees Celsius
- There are approximately 800 steps along the route
- Not recommended for travelers with walking disabilities
- Not recommended for travelers claustrophobia
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.