Wieliczka Salt Mine: Complete Private Tour
Salt Mine in Wieliczka, located 10 km far from Krakow, in our opinion is one of the greatest monuments of Polish culture. Each year, more than 1 million tourists visit that amazing place! This historical, world class treasure features on the UNESCO’s World Cultural and Natural Heritage List (since 1978).
The mine has been opened in 13th century and produced salt until 2007, what makes it probably the world’s oldest salt mine in operation. Chambers of mine reaches a total depth of 327 m (1072 ft) and corridors lingers for over 287 km (179 mi).
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission, Road and Parking Fees, Taxes
- Bottled water and light bites
- English-speaking chauffeur
- Live-guided tour with a small group
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Private transportation (A/C vehicle with WIFI)
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Live-guided tour in Wieliczka Salt Mine.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel (airbnb) in Krakow and surrounding towns. If Your hotel (apartment) is not listed, please enter its full name and address.Airports
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/2/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:10 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring warm clothing and comfortable shoes please. Temperature ranges between 14-16°C / 57-60°F.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.