Why does the "tower" hang?
The tour will allow you to discover the beauty of the most famous square in the world and listen to the curiosities and legends that surround it. Everything will be told by an authorized tourist guide who spent the best years of his youth in this square.
But above all at the end of the visit you will have the answer to the question that haunts millions of tourists: Why does the tower hang?
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Piazza dei Miracoli
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the monuments are not English
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
A walk that will make you discover the famous "Piazza dei Miracoli" with a stop in front of each monument (Cathedral, Baptistery, Bell Tower, Hospital, Cemetery), explanation of their history and their "legends"
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Daniele Manin, Pisa PI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.