Whitsundays Sunset Sailing Cruise
Slip into the unique sunset sail in style on a 62ft gaff-rigged topsail schooner, an American Bluenose a replica of the Grand Banks fishing boats in Maine. Whitsundays sunset sailing cruise departs from Coral Sea Marina North - Meeting Place B. After being welcomed aboard traditional 62-foot gaff rigged schooner by the friendly crew enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling wine and nibble on delicious snacks as you take in the views of Airlie Beach from the water. Help hoist the sails or sit back, relax, and enjoy ambience as you cruise across the bay.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Glass of Champagne
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotelpick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach, Queensland
Set sail across the bay and take in a beautiful tropical sunset while you sip champagne and enjoy our nibbles.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The Kiosk., 1-3 Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.